Friday, December 15, 2006

Chuck Dollarsign - NegativeLand

Here is another DJ mix from Vancouver from Chuck Dollersign. While at it, I will use that as another mention of Christian Flores who has been sending in mixes here from the start. Keep sending them in, this is the second new mix in the last week that I have listened to and has made me want to keep listening (Willy Joy is the other). I can never hate on anyone that can work in a Lil Jon song and Dolly Parton within 10 minutes of each other. He was right in his explanation to me, he said "It's only 20 minutes long and takes a minute or two to heat up, but once it gets going it catches fire" Not saying the first 2 minutes are not good, they just really caught me by surprise. Chuck is also a writter for Only Magazine, which features some really great interviews by Chuck.

Here is the mix, I don't have a tracklisting to post. I was going to work on one but there is some times where it sounds like 3 or 4 songs are playing at the same time. Here are all the usual formats.

Chuck Dollarsign - NegativeLand (YSI)/(Z-Share)


powered by ODEO

Labels: