Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Hell Rell - For The Hell Of It (Album Info)


I don't know if Hell Rell will actually release his first studio album 'For The Hell Of It' on September 11th but right now that seems to be the plan.

"The reason why I named it For The Hell Of It is because I got the money, I didn’t do it for the money and I’m not doing it for the fame," Hell Rell explains. "I’m just doing it for the hell of it. Whatever Hell Rell felt that day, that’s what, came out. If I was arguing with one of my bitches or whatever whatever, and I was mad that’s the type of mood I was in."

The first single from 'For The Hell Of It' is "I Shall Proceed". I wonder what Ruger was thinking that day.

Don't expect to wait this long for his next album,"My next album, I’mma sit down and come up with concepts and get deep into my brain and give you a piece of my life story," Hell Rell said. "This one is straight for the hell of it."

Labels: