Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Who's Your Daddy Jay?

Jay lost...again

Paris Hilton Feat Missy - Turn You On (Demo)

If I said this was someone else you most likely would not have guessed it was Paris. Her record is gonna be huge huge huge. I found myself watching lots of Simple Life this weekend and it continued yesterday on the Style network. Season 4 stand the fuck up.

New Wayne and Juelz.

Lil Wayne and Juelz Santana - I Can't Feel My Face

The tracklisting to this looks so psshh and the track listing to this looks so piff.

Oh so what Un is back with the dips now? Or just back with Purple City.

V sent me this. Remember Starfuckers?

This is nothing like it and so so so much better.

Rohff Starfuckeuse video. Just watch it, I set it up on Z-Share so you can view it and you don't have to download it.

I imagine Rohff owns it over there right about now with this.





I found this video on youtube while I was diggin around.