Monday, October 30, 2006

Jay and B breakup rumors.

I did it! I finally listened to a whole new Jay-Z song. I figured I would give it a chance. I actually meant to listen to 'Show Me What You Got' but I listened to 'Lost One's' by mistake. I figured I would keep going once I realized I made a mistake. I keep hearing that the wonderful relationship between the "King and Queen of Hip Hop" was going through a rough patch, this song proves that something is up. Here are the lyrics as best as I could grab them:

I don't think it's meant to be, For she loves the work more than she does me, And honestly at 23 I would probably love my work more than I did she, So we ain't we it's me and her Cuz what she prefers over me is fur, and that's where we difer. So I have to give her free time even if it hurts ... The time's now for her, at time she'll mature and maybe we can be we again like we were
Beyonce likes fur more than Jay?

The Freaky Zeekey countdown has been delayed. I did receive an email from the prison in response to one I sent last week, it seems the release of Freaky has been delayed. He won't be in much longer, the new date for Zeeke is November 20th.

The following couple of tracks are from DJ 31 Degreez via the Snow Patrol mix tape.

Wayne over Jay-Z and Beyonce's track from BP2
Lil Wayne - Me & My Girlfriend (Dedicated To Trina) (YSI)/(Z-Share)

Uncle JuJu over Slim Thugger.
Juelz Santana - Boss (YSI)/(Z-Share)

Lil Wayne - Going Crazy (YSI)/(Z-Share)