Thursday, November 30, 2006

Lil Wayne - The Carter 3 (Info)

It is not too early to start looking forward to the album of 2007. The cover above most likely isn't the actual cover for the 'Carter 3' but more likely an early photoshop job.

Wayne has promised that the 'Carter 3' will be a "classic" and I don't doubt it. This album will really determine if we can actually call Dwayne Carter the Greatest of All time. I know I formed that opinion after hearing his newest mixtape "Lil Weezyana Vol.1" compiled by New Orleans DJ Raj Smoove.

You can download the entire mixtape for free over at Weezy's official web page Young Money Entertainment. Here are two tracks that might interest you. I am still getting over this line:
“I’m so fresh I should be smacked, like Dee Barnes/ And you’ll get smacked like a baseball by B. Bonds.”
Lil Wayne - Donks (YSI)/(Z-Share)

Lil Wayne - Vans Remix (YSI)/(Z-Share)

Here are some tracks rumored to be on the 'Carter 3' although most of these look like tracks that have appeared on various mixtapes. I would not hold your breath for these tracks, they are just rumored.

* "Bonified Hustla"
* "All Alone"
* "Boyz N' The Hood" (featuring Rick Ross, Jody Breeze & Ice Cube)
* "Get Real Gangsta" (Produced by Scott Storch)
* "Fly and Flashy"
* "Boom Bap
* "Cry Out"
* "Destiny" (featuring Bow Wow, Birdman, & D-rock

In an interview also posted on the Young Money Entertainment site Wayne says that the album will be out in the middle of next year. Next year hopefully will also see the release of his collaboration with Juelz Santana 'I Can't Feel My Face' as well as the mixtape 'Dedication 3'.

Labels: ,