Saturday, November 25, 2006

Young Jeezy - The Inspiration (Tracklist and Production Credits)

1. Hypnotize (Produced By Shawty Redd)
2. Still On It (Produced By Midnite Black)
3. You Know What It Is ( Produced By Shawty Redd)
4. J.E.E.Z.Y. (Produced By Shawty Redd)
5. I Luv It (Produced By DJ Toomp)
6. Go Getta (Feat. R. Kelly) (Produced By The Runners For Track N Field LLC)
7. A.M. (Feat. Timbaland) (Produced By Timbaland)
8. I'm The Realest (Produced By Drumma Boy)
9. Streets On Lock (Produced By Cool N Dre)
10. Bury Me A G (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
11. Dreamin' (Feat. Keyshia Cole) (Produced By The Runners)
12. Wha You Talkin About (Produced By Mr. Collipark)
13. Keep It Gangsta (Feat. Slick Pulla & Bloodraw) (Produced By Key Pushas)
14. Mr. 17.5 (Produced By Don Cannon)
15. I Got Money (Feat. T.I. & Kanye West) (Produced By DJ Toomp)
16. The Inspiration (Produced By Anthony Dent)

I don't think there should be debate over this terrible cover, I'm sure we can all agree. I wish he didn't change the name from "The Inspiration: Thug Motivation 102" either.