|So, it turns out my tipster might have been on to something when a few weeks ago it was predicted that Justin Timberlake would start dating Scarlett Johansson. Perez is now reporting it, so it must be true.|
If Friday afternoon finds you in an e-card sending kind of mood here is the Justin Timberlake/Pink tour e-card. Send it to your little sister, or little brother.
On February 27th Slim Thug and Boss Hogg Outlawz will be releasing 'Serve & Collect' via Koch Records. A winter with releases from Slim Thug and Mike Jones might just make me feel like it is 2005 again. I'm looking forward to hearing the new Killa Kyleon tracks. Also coming out on February 27th on Koch is the new B.G. & The Chopper City Boyz record.
Tracklisting for 'Serve and Collect':
1. “Recognize A Playa” feat. PJ, Chris Ward, Slim Thug, Sir Daily
2. “Back 2 Front” feat. Killa Kyleon, Slim Thug, Sir Daily
3. “Boss Hoggin” – Slim Thug
4. “Cheatin” – Rob Smallz feat. Slim Thug
5. “Side To Side” – Killa Kyleon, Slim Thug, Sir Daily
6. “Pockets Full of Paper” – PJ feat. Slim Thug
7. “Give It Up” – Slim Thug, PJ, Chris Ward
8. “I’m A G” – Slim Thug, PJ, Young Black, Chris Ward
9. “Heat On My Side” – Killa Kyleon, J Dawg, PJ
10. “Straight Outta Texas” – Sir Daily, PJ, J Dawg
11. “For The G’s” – Chris Ward, Black, PJ, Slim Thug
12. “Keep It Real” – Chris Ward
13. “I’m A Hogg” – Slim Thug, Sir Daily, PJ, Chris Ward
14. “Ridin 4’s” – J Dawg feat. Slim Thug
15. “Wood Wheel” – Sir Daily
16. “Got To Get It” – Slim Thug, PJ, B Chris, Young Black, Chris Ward
17. “Plan To See” – Killa Kyleon
Some of these Slim Thugger tracks are available on his myspace.
33 Jones threw up some new Peedi Peedi tracks the other day. Peedi just released a new Mixtape with DJ Whoo Kid called 'Torture (Crack is Back)'. 33 Jones has links to the mixtape and a good throwback video as well.
I don't like to get too into politics on here, but this really shocked me. Link from the White House.
The executive branch shall construe subsection 404(c) of title 39, as enacted by subsection 1010(e) of the Act, which provides for opening of an item of a class of mail otherwise sealed against inspection, in a manner consistent, to the maximum extent permissible, with the need to conduct searches in exigent circumstances, such as to protect human life and safety against hazardous materials, and the need for physical searches specifically authorized by law for foreign intelligence collectionMore at Notes from A Different Kitchen.