Wednesday, May 30, 2007

T.I. vs T.I.P. Cover and Tracklisting


I spotted this cover at NahRight, there are going to be at least two different covers that you can buy to for this record. The alternate covers aren't anything special just a whole picture instead of the cropped one you see above. This tracklisting might not be real, but I did grab it off itunes. Remember T.I. vs T.I.P. comes out July 3rd.

The Eminem track should have been called "Tag Team Match T.I. and T.I.P vs Eminen and Marshall Mathers feat Slim Shady"

1 "Big Shit Poppin' (Do It)" Prod.Mannie Fresh/T.I.
2 "You Know What It Is" Feat. Wyclef Jean Prod. Wyclef Jean 3
3 "Show You How To Be" Feat. R. Kelly
4 "My Swag" Prod. Wyclef Jean
5 "Show It To Me" Feat. Nelly Prod.Black Mob
6 "My Type"
7 "We Do This" Prod. The Runners
8 "Watch What You Say" Feat. Justin Timberlake Prod. Khao & Timbaland
9 "Touch Down" Feat/Prod. Eminem
10 "Wanna Be High" Prod. The Runners
11 "Tell 'Em I Said That" Prod. Danja
12 "Goodbye My Dear" Feat. Ciara Prod. T.I.
13 "Help Is Coming" Prod. Just Blaze
14 "Raw"
15 "Respect This Hustle" Prod. Danja
16 "Hurt" Feat/Prod. Akon

Labels: