Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Fabolous Shot And Arrested In New York

Fabolous (born John Jackson) was shot once in the right thigh by an unidentified man who approached the MC and three members of his crew and opened fire shortly after the group left an NFL Players' event at Diddy's downtown restaurant, Justin's, according to New York Police Department spokesperson Sergeant Mike Wysokowski.
Full article here at MTV.com

Very bizzare to say the least. Shooting that involve something P. Diddy related just triggers thoughts in my head, i'm not saying, i'm just saying....I would never say anything about anything related to a P. Diddy shooting

That's why the Fab/J. Lo picture is relevant.

That football game had me glued to the TV last night, I really wanted the Cardinals to win (of course) and they didn't (of course). The loss did provide this video, which I suggest you watch, it is one of the greatest postgame press conference explosions I have ever seen: