Friday, November 03, 2006

Currency feat Lil Wayne & Remy Ma - Where The Cash At Video



All Hip Hop recently interviewed Jimmy Jones check it out here. He addresses the recent case of Max B's mistaken identity, 40 Cal/Loon beef, who is the "Hardest Out" Hell Rell or Styles P as well as what is next for Jim Jones....

Juvenile recently discussed the Lil Wayne/Baby incident, he had this to say during an interview with Kay Slay.
"I look at [Wayne] like a little boy. What kind of cat gonna go on national TV and kiss a cat that ain't his Daddy and call him his Daddy. And for all you cats out that that think we be kissin,' that's how we get along, we don't rock like that. I don't know what kind of picture they were trying to paint. This ain't no Mafia. Cash Money wasn't no Mafia. And you definitely wasn't a mob boss so I don't know where the whole kissing situation came in. I'm gonna get rich of punishing Cash Money. That's my game."
More from Jay-Z as he explains to XXL the whole Jeans and Flip Flop look, sounds like he is just dressing for the weather:
XXL: Most times you seem to carry yourself like you're above the fray, but then there've been times, especially on the Angie Martinez Show, where you've lost your cool.

JAY-Z: "I love those moments. You know, everything in life happens for a reason. I'm never afraid to say my true emotions, no matter how unpopular. I know who I am. I don't have to pretend. That, to me, is the problem with hip hop - people pretending. I don't have to put up a front or act a certain way all the time. I can smile, and I can have fun. I'm not gonna wear Nike Airs on a 200-foot yacht and it's 400 degrees outside. I'm not gonna do it. I don't care. I'm not walking around the city, muthaf*cka. I'm not walking around the city in jeans and flip flops. I'm not doing that either. But I'm not gonna be in St.-Tropez…I had on white linen with Purple Label pinstrip pants. I'm gonna dress according to the weather. I'm not gonna wear a long T-Shirt down to my knees and walk around the beach. I'm not doing that. And if that means I'm not hip hop, then I'm not hip hop. F*ck It. I'm secure with who I am. I don't have nothin to prove. I'm a man first."