Thursday, November 30, 2006

Soviet Panda - I Go Hard I Go Home

Other than Still-Listen, Minneapolis is famous for cold weather and Prince amongst other things. One of those other things is Soviet Panda who fronts a dance night at First Avenue known as 'Too Much Love'. If you are in Minneapolis and like what you hear on this mix, it would only make sense to go to 'Too Much Love'. Still-Listen and Too Much Love will be DJ's on New Years at First Avenue in Minneapolis as well.

Soviet Panda - I Go Hard I Go Home (YSI)/(Z-Share)


powered by ODEO

Tracklist:
Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus (Boys Noize rework)
Peaches - Boys Wanna Be Her (TS Brooklyn Fire re-touch)
Klaxons - Gravity's Rainbow (Van She remix)
The Presets - I Go Hard, I Go Home
Guns'n'Bombs - Nothing is Getting Us Anywhere
The Gossip - Standing in the Way of Control (Soulwax Nite Version)
Fox n' Wolf - In Yr Underwear (Jesper Dahlback mix)
Justice - Let There Be Light (demo)
DJ Mehdi feat. Chromeo - I Am Somebody
Justin Timberlake - My Love (Linus Loves remix)
Brazilian Girls - Jique (MSTRKRKFT remix)
Spektrum - Don't Be Shy
The Rapture - Whoo! Alright - Yeah... Uh Huh (Simian Mobile Disco remix) / (original version)