Monday, November 20, 2006

Tony Yayo dissin Jim Jones & Game/Young Buck Rap City Freestyle



If you are just curious what Tony Yayo has to say about Jimmy and the Game, then download these. I didn't even really listen to them, I don't care what Yayo has to say about anything. Just the thought of him having anything to say at this point is just silly.

Tony Yayo Dissin Jim Jones & Game Pt.1 (YSI)/(Z-Share)
Tony Yayo Dissin Jim Jones & Award Shows Pt.2 (YSI)/(Z-Share)

Maybe Tony doesn't realize that Game sold at least triple what Banks did first week. Then again, it was 50 that said something like without G-Unit nor Dr. Dre, Game would be a gold artist...I heard an early number from soundscan but Game's first week sales around 500,000.

Nas has a quote from MTV Mixtape Monday with regards to the recent war of words with the Diplomats:
"I'm trying to uplift the unity," Nas said last week in NYC. "You listen to [Cam'ron's dis], that was just pieces of 'Ether' put together. You have to make a certain amount of albums to be in the ring with me. You can't have one album or two albums or went platinum one time, or you may have performed in front of 6,000 people once in your life. You have to be somebody in my weight class. You can't fight like that. That's not really a battle.

"But there are spankings I can do," he added. "Lyrical, verbal assaults I can do on some of you clowns. But the take on this album is more of a unity thing. I don't really know if I'm gonna let some of those records fly where I do answer a thing or two. Maybe, maybe not." ...
I want to hear these spankings (no homo).

Can someone let me know what Frootylootybotty had to say about Still-Listen and Discobelle? I put it into a French translator and I couldn't make much sense of it.