Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday Things

I was forced today to transfer to the new version of blogger. Hopefully one of these days I will be done with blogger. I want to thank Fresh from 33Jones for all the help with this switch over. Until I can figure out how to remove it, that tool bar is going to be up top, so use the search feature while you can. If you don't think I should remove it, just let me know. Anyway, all that being said..I have some random things for a Friday for ya.

New DJ Khaled off his album 'We the Best' called "We Taking Over" Akon, T.I., Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Birdman, and Lil Wayne over at Milk Was a Bad Choice. Thanks for the reader who sent this in.

Stones Throw Giving Away Another Free Album, this time it will be the 'Chrome Children Vol.2' and will be available on their web site on January 29th (via HHNLive)

Head over to Discobelle for a new Bird Peterson mix

Them Jeans have a new podcast out here is a link to Podcast vol. 2

Katie Holmes has chosen not to return to the role of Rachel Dawes in the new Batman movie called 'The Return of the Dark Knight' in bigger news, did everyone catch the body shaping underwear style Katie was rocking the other day?

Finally, make sure you enter the contest for a free swatch via Lady Sovereign

Labels: , , , ,