Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What do Canibus and I have in commmon?


Sorry to disappoint anyone, I wasn't planning any big surprise like a mixtape hosted by Usher or anything. I was just dealing with some things last week.

I don't know how I missed out on this Canibus cover. This cover is easily as horrific as the new Redman cover if not more. This cover is fitting to my situation right here. I had to return, I walked through the desert on my knees and nothing could stop me. I expect Canibus to get on that mic and just give a big "It's me Bitches"- I wish I had something as triumphant as that.

Speaking of "It's Me Bitches" it only took a second for Wayne and R. Kelly to get on that.

The 'Drought 3' is coming, and until then Young Money has posted a track as well as covers. Has anyone heard the "This Is Why I'm Hot" Lil Wayne freestyle? Discuss.

Those around a Dunkin' Dounuts remember tomorrow is free ice coffee day!

Labels: ,