Friday, May 04, 2007

Onsmash vs Swagger Jackers

Yesterday, I noticed a comment related to Swagger Jackers on a video posted by OnSmash . I wasn't sure what this exactly meant. I supposed two things:

1- OnSmash was sick of sites using their videos
2- OnSmash was sick of sites that copied their style and steal direct links to their videos.

I received an email from OnSmash last night clearing up the entire issue. I should have never really questested what was meant by the Swagger Jacker comment as they do provide embedded code thus ecouraging sites to post their videos. OnSmash does not have any problem with people who embed their videos, but understandably people who do a really bad job coping them.

For the record yes, World Star Hip Hop is really Swagger Jacking. Anyone can steal page source code and edit it up, but that doesn't mean you should do it.