Friday, September 01, 2006

Video Music Awards

I am going to throw together a real quick VMA rundown for ya'll. If you missed the JT preformance of Sexy Back and My Love to start the show you missed the best part of the show. Oh the wonders of the internet, the video is on youtube.

  • Best Rap Video: Chamillionaire, "Ridin"
  • Best R&B Video: Beyonce f/ Slim Thug, "Check on It"
  • Best Hip-Hop Video: Black Eyed Peas, "My Humps"
  • Video of the Year: Panic! at the Disco, "I Write Sins Not Tragedies"
  • Best Male Video: James Blunt, "You're Beautiful"
  • Best Female Video: Kelly Clarkson, "Because of You"
  • 50 couldn't even take home the best video game soundtrack award what a shame (Diddy wins). Cool picture T.I. but obviously you were not number 1. In my opinion he should have for sure won best rap video, but whatever enough VMA talk.

    More in a minute, I wanted to keep the VMA post seperate.