Monday, December 11, 2006

Attack of the Little People, Watch out Jay. Bow Wow Goes Off!

Bol over at XXL chimes in on the Lil Wayne/Jay-Z situation. As most of you know, for the most part I agree with what he is saying here. I like that the article starts with Bow Wow's quote on Jay.
"I’m not feeling it. All the hype, all the ass kissing, I’m not feeling it you know? It’s like, this is supposed to be the best rapper alive, and we’re getting this warmed over garbage.”
I know it really doesn't mean much that Bow Wow went at Jay, it is just funny. I agree with Brian Crawford, this interview might not be real. The interview is supposed to be from Ozone Magazine, you can read the whole thing over at Brian Crawford's web site. Bow Wow then has this to say about "Dig a Hole" the diss track on 'Kingdom Come' against the Dipset.
Yeah like, it was on that track Dig a Hole going at Dipset and all them cats. You know me and some industry *****s was chilling at JD crib or whatever, smoking the dro, sippin' you know how us grown folks do. And um, your boy Jay was there you know, just sweating bullets. I'm thinking, does this cat have to go to the bathroom? Seriously, cat looked like he was about to **** on himself, too much Taco Bell or something. Come to find out he's all worried about Cam and Jim Jones and all them *****s. Some King of New York right? Anyway, so he's asking everyone how can he can get at these *****s? So, I tell dude this, I'm like it ain't them you need to be worried about, it's the ***** Dame you know? I'm like why kill the puppet and leave Gippeto alive?
Gippeto, oh man Bow Wow.

Labels: , , ,