Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Lil Wayne cancels show because he won't give up his guns

Lil Wayne recently canceled a show in Philadelphia because the security at the venue insisted he give up his guns. Weezy told venue security he had a gun for his own protection and a concealed-carry permit. After they insisted on confiscating them, he feared they were setting him up for a shootout with a "long-standing rival" and cancelled the show.

He told Complex magazine:"
I know the n**ga I'm beefing with is out there, so when security at the show told me, 'We gonna search y'all,' it was like, 'Nah, we ain't goin' in there. That's a set up.' "(We said) 'Y'all can have your money back, and call me phony or whatever. I ain't scared, I'm saving my life.
I agree with this move- but Wayne will be taking lots of heat for over this. He is obviously talking about his beef with Gillie. I wouldn't want to walk into this situation. Maybe Wayne should stop beefing with dudes...

On a totally different note, here is "Weird Al"'s interview with Kevin Federline. Also, I know you don't want to miss K-Fed wrestle John Cena.

I would be mad and want to beat up someone like John Cena if my wife was cheating on me with J.R. Rotem. For the record, I guess J.R. Rotem also was a little involved with Paris while he was working on her album too.

Labels: