Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Mims - This Is Why I'm Hot (Video)



It seems like a day full of video posts comes in spurts, hope it ain't too much of a problem.

Idolator has a nice rundown of sounscan this week, basically Jeezy debuted at #1 and sold around 352,000 copies, Ghostface also fell to #71 or something like that. Remember, that doesn't actually mean that Jeezy sold that many records. I should mention that Tyrese put up massive numbers selling 116,000 first week. Does this make Tyrese G.O.A.T? Maybe I should revisit my year end list.

Here is a video of Kelly Ripa doing the Chicken Noodle Soup (1:05 mark) it isn't as funny as when Tom Cruise did his Young Joc impersonation.

Speaking of Young Joc, Ian over at Different Kitchen posted a song with Sunny Valentine that he said reminds him of "This Is Why I'm Hot"...see it all being tied together.

Still-Listen was named runner up behind NahRight and The Rap Up for Hip Hop Blog of the year via the HHNLive Awards (I didn't even know we were up). Big shout to those dudes for nominating us and everyone that has contributed and been checking up on the site.

Labels: