Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Kay Slay,Rich Boy Remix, Jay - Z and More


The above image is Kay Slay's attempt to maybe fool the RIAA, or at least throw them a curve ball. It also is the worst cover for a mixtape I have ever seen.

My friend Loren sent me the Rich Boy (Feat Lil' Jon, Andre 3000, Jim Jones, Murphy Lee, & The Game) - Throw Some D's (Remix) last night and you can grab it over at Che Sing the Cool right now.

Go to XXL to listen to the Curren$y ft. Lil Wayne “Dead Presidents Freestyle”. I think Curren$y might be the best weed carrier in the game right now. I am really looking forward to his record 'Music To Fly To".

Did anyone catch the Jay-Z's stalker on Dr. Phil yesterday? I will post a video as soon as I find it.

Jay-Z's Nets get $400M from Ex-Slave-Trade Co. Jigga what?

If you haven't been paying attention to what Polow Da Don has been doing, you should be. 2006 could be his year.

Didn't Diddy just have twins? What is he doing with Sienna Miller?

Imitating A Scanner Darkly in Photoshop

Labels: , , ,