Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Rosie vs Barbara

The New York Post is reporting that a confrontation went down on Monday in the makeup room between Barbara Walters and Rosie O'Donnell spotted via Perez.

Here is full detail of the fight according to Page Six:

- The fight started around 8:30 a.m. when Walters walked into the hair and makeup room at ABC studios and tried to hug O'Donnell.
- According to spies, O'Donnell recoiled from Walters' touch and yelled, "You kept me in the newspapers this whole time!"
- Both View producer Bill Geddie and Walters tried to calm O'Donnell. Walters told her, "I did everything I could to squash the story" - prompting Rosie to scream, "You didn't call me for 10 goddamn days, and you didn't tell me what you were going to say on television!"
- During her vacation, Walters issued a carefully worded statement saying, "I'm sorry there is friction between Donald and Rosie. That said, I do not regret for one moment my choice to hire Rosie O'Donnell as the moderator of The View. "
- After O'Donnell's outburst at Walters yesterday, Geddie jumped in and told her, "You've crossed the line." O'Donnell retorted, "Cameras are now outside of my house where my wife and kids are." She turned to Walters and said, "You went all around this and never called [Trump] a liar. You never said, 'Donald is lying.' You never called him a liar."
- When Walters tried to defend herself, O'Donnell erupted, "Are you looking me in the face and denying you didn't tell him you didn't say this? You're a fucking liar."

In case you missed it last night on WWE there was a fake Trump vs a fake Rosie, as soon as I find a link to a clip of this I will put it up.

On a different front:

Ian at Notes From a Different Kitchen posted the Fat Joe Feat. R. Kelly, T.I., Lil Wayne, Baby & Rick Ross - Make It Rain Remix.

Info on the ipod cell phone.

Most awaited Nintendo DS games for 2007

I was recently emailed the most recent version of the Asylum Release schedule and some notable release dates are:

Mike Jones - American Dream - 04/03/07
Paul Wall - Get Money Stay True - 04/03/07
Cam'ron - Shade of Black - 04/24/07
DukeDaGod - Writer's Block - 02/13/07

I am crossing my fingers for 'Shade of Black' to be released this summer.

Labels: