Friday, March 30, 2007

Go DJ!!! - Mannie Fresh Back with Lil Wayne?


Mannie Fresh recently called a New Orleans radio station, Q93, to discuss his new projects for 2007. In the interview, Fresh revealed he’s signed a new deal with Jay-Z and Def Jam Records.

Mannie describes a conversation he had with Wayne a month ago:
We had some words. I asked him if he had a problem with me, because in all honesty, I never had a problem with him. So I stepped to him like a man, like, ‘Dude, the problem is not with you, so don’t take sides that don’t got nothing to do with you. I got a problem with another man, it has nothing to do with you.’ He [Lil Wayne] said, at the time, he was trippin’ and he took sides. But he reached out for his new album, so hopefully we gonna put something together and do business.
Mannie also said he has worked on tracks with T.I., Nas and Juve. He said he produced 13 tracks off the next Juve record.

Labels: