Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I've Been Awake.

Sorry for the lack of movement here, I haven't been sleeping. I was working on stuff. I have been swamped. We are doing a show on Saturday night, real last minute and we are trying to get a ton together for it. Including our very own mix tape, direct from Paris to Minneapolis. I will put a file up here for download when that gets finished (thanks to Cry V'79, Boss and Lady J).

Nuff excuses, here is what I got. This is going to be all over the place. This are going to really pick up, lots of shit is going to start coming out. The Hova Ova tape will be out next week.

More 50 cent disses. This time from Jada and Styles P.

Sorry Miss Jackson

I think Dipset tracks are going to start getting huge. Lots of shit is going to start leaking.

JR Writer - Welcome to Dip Set City

Freeway to sign to G-unit. This is horrible. And who really cares. The roc is falling apart though and thats ok.

Click here for the MP3 of Free on Shade 45.

Also this yayo shit is crazy. This from Tony's lawyer.

"I have informed [the authorities] that I am his attorney and that we will not be making any statements to law enforcement. I say that because after what happened to Martha Stewart and Lil' Kim, I don't think any competent lawyer would allow his client to speak to authorities, and it's not in [Yayo's] character to speak to the authorities."

And now totally off topic:
Timberwolves fans were really hoping for Ron A to come here. He obviously didn't. He is wearing number 93 now. Wonder why?


The inspiration for it came from a hip-hop album by the group Souls of Mischief called "93 'Til Infinity." For Artest, the number symbolizes an unlimited future and a release from emotional burdens."

I know mash-ups are so 2004/5 but here are the "bests of the year" Someone might be interested in someone elses opinion, someone might still be interested in these.

Best of Bootie.

News fro AllHiphop regarding the Nas/Jay situation:
A little b-birdie told me that Jay-Z and Nas have an interview coming up on BET. Now from what I understand this has Jigga talking about the Cam’ron stuff, where he was very cool, calm and collected. But, I have been told that Nas will go in for the kill on Killa Cam and rip him to shreds. Now, this interview has already taken place so it is set in stone. Rumor says, Nas said to Jay, “You don’t have to talk about him, but I will!” Apparently, the mutual respect they have for one another is evident, but both Jay and Nas said that their respective dis record, “Ether” and “The Takeover,” was better than the other‘s. AND, they both say they won the actual battle. I don’t know when this airs, but I’m gonna look for it! Oh, and Cam’ron…I’m sure you know that Nas and Dip Set haven’t gotten along in the past few years either. Jimmy Jones has deemed himself the “kufi smacker,” because Nas used to rock those a few years ago. Not a good name with all the angry Muslims around these days! LOL, but don’t doubt that Jimmy will do it in the name of Hip-Hop!