Thursday, September 14, 2006

Down, but not...

It could have been so great, the table was set for such a great story. Now it will have to be done with some of the other rookies. We shall see, I still like the Twins chances. Santana and his Gibson like year and all .

I know this is kinda old and most of you have already heard it, but I'm sure some of you haven't.

Black Eyed Peas Feat Justin Timberlake - My Style

More Teddybears.

Teddybears - Lil Red Rooster vs. The Robodog (off the album "Fresh")

I got this great Ghislain Poirier mix the other day, I was trying to think of which song was the best to post up and I couldn't really come to a decision. I guess this just happened because it was the last track on the mix. And I really like "Dirt Off My Shoulder" (no homo).

Jay Z- Dirt Off My Shoulder (Ghislain Poirier Remix)

Kelis Ethers Nas. Well she threw him a birthday party and Jimmy "Capo" Jones was there. This comes from the best domain name I have seen. Smarten up Nas.

And the Lord of The Rings question on the mind of all.