Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Birdman's On


Lil Wayne Carter 2.7

This mix shit is hot (no DJ's), and but you gotta get up on this Blow Job shit by Weezy, nonstop speech.

If you don't want to download the entire tape I put a link up to "South Music" and that Blow Job skit up there, but download the tape. Its hot.

Tracklisting:
1.South Music
2.I Got It
3.Alphabet Bitches
4.Birdman's On
5.Gotta Get It ft Birdman and Six Shot
6.No Mo Problems ft Reel and Currency"Thahotspitta"
7.Feelin Me ft
8.Where Do i Go From here
9.Carter Intermission
10.Weezy Anthem
11.Till The Day I Die ft Birdman and Lil Gilly
12.Blow Job-Droppin Knowledge 1
13.A Man Needs a Woman-Droppin Knowledge 2

And some more older Wayne shit. I haven't been able to stop listening to "Stuntin Like My Daddy" and this is on some other shit also.

Baby Feat Lil Wayne - My Neck of the Woods