Friday, September 15, 2006

The worst retirement, maybe, in history

Cansei de Ser Sexy has been around for a minute now, although it took this picture for me to post up some songs.

CSS - Let's Make Love and Listen to Death From Above (Spank Rock Remix)

CSS - Let's Make Love and Listen to Death From Above

CSS - Meeting Paris Hilton

Describe them however you want, I read someone describe them as "part Diplo, part Yeah Yeah Yeah's" That's funny, all they need now is a great pitchfork review and they will be a hit.

Kinda sorta the best news of the day comes via Pitchfork via Spiral Stairs. I would be pumped for a pavement reunion I think, that is unless they get some crazy Pixie love by everyone. It's not that I want them to do poorly and not enjoy success or anything. I just hate when bands get back together and ruin everything, I can think of a few good examples of this not to mention this one.

While on this topic:
Read the whole EW interview with Jay-Z right here. I thought it would be impossible to not be excited about this release, especially with talks of Eminem as a guest, and then I read that a track called ‘’Most Kings'’ is inspired by a Jean-Michel Basquiat painting.

Franz Ferdinand - What You Waiting For (Gwen Stefani Cover)

So maybe Rick Ross does have some things to say about TI afterall. Thanks to V for pointing this out.

Earlier in the week Banksy strikes again.

My tipster has reported that Bobby Brown is now claiming he is dating Karrine Stevens who has been dating Bill Mahr on and off for a year. What is funny about this is that Bill Mahr is dating that girl...who knew.