Thursday, September 14, 2006

Yep yep, for the ladies


I hope no one gets the wrong idea with this post.

Royce gets ready for his new mixtape with Whoo Kid to be released any minute now. I got a kick out of this. It's obvious yes, but that doesn't make it not funny. I mean Busta was showing a little too much love on that track.

Royce Da 5'9'' - I Hate My Bitch

With so much talk about Kelis and Nas as of late, don't you find it weird that she did "I love my bitch" with Busta. I would not want my "Bitch" on some song with some other dude telling him how much she loves him. Was this another Ether by Keils? I picture Nas as this just completely beaten man who has no say in anything. Sorry Nasir, but I think its kinda true. Prove me wrong.

The other day I was thinking about Guerilla Black, what a weird thing that was. Dude puts out a garbage record while sounding exactly like Big. I guess he has been up to some stuff, and of course he now has some beef too. I wonder what Beef means to Guerilla Black...wahh wahh..

Guerilla Black - 400Shotz

Jimmy Jones changed the name of his record. I like this title "Hustlers P.O.M.E". Here is what he had to say about it:

"Biggie said along time ago,'More money, more problems,' and now I truly understand what he was talking about. I named the album Hustler's P.O.M.E. because it's just my definition of being a hustler. When you are coming up on the streets you got to hustle to survive or else you'll be left out in this cold world".


Read the tracklisting and the article here.

Microsoft introduced the Zune today (pictured below), a day after a lackluster intro for the new ipod. Why is it better than the ipod?
  • 3" Color Screen (compared to 2.5" for iPod) with shifting orientation for music (vertical) and picture (horizontal) playback.
  • Wi-Fi Wireless Technology, allowing Zune devices in the same room to beam songs between units, to be used for the lesser of three days or three plays. Zunes can also beam pictures, but there is no Digital Rights Management associated with picture files (meaning yours to keep forever).
  • FM Radio reception
  • Personalization of screen and wallpaper with user-provided images and pictures.

The best aspect is the Wi-Fi, its going to be a heated little battle. If Zune comes at a decent price I might get one to go along with my nano.


And Britney gave birth to a son yesterday, jump to her new website. I guess she wants to be a tiger now. File under what the fuck are you thinking Britney.

One of my friends told me that she thought Sexy Back was great but it would get really played out real fast. We are real close to that happening faster than I thought.

Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back (Freeform Five Remix)