Monday, November 06, 2006

Eminem and Mariah don't like each other like that

Guess what? Eminem has an album coming out next month and sounds like promo is kicking into high gear. The Mariah Carey/Eminem fued is even coming into the spotlight again.

Mariah had this to say in regards to her relationship with Eminem:
"Did I have a sexual relationship with him? No, I didn't, I knew him, I hung out with him a few times, but nothing sexual occurred. I'd admit it if it did, but it didn't. And that's why I was so upset about the whole thing, because I was like, `Look, if I had an intimate relationship with the person, that would be one thing, but...' Maybe he thought because nothing happened he'd look bad or something."
Of course Eminem has something different to say:
"Yes, me and Mariah did have a relationship for about a good six, seven months, (But) it didn't work. I wasn't really into what she was into; our personalities collided. She's a diva, and I'm a little more regular, I guess."
Full article here.

UPDATE: And now Eminem is claiming he slept with Mrs. Federline and Tara Reid.

I was originally going to just comment on the fact that Akon claims that Emimen is working on a new album, but all this gossip about him and Mariah was just just too good to ignore.