Wednesday, December 27, 2006

SLTGM Songs of The Year

The idea was kicked around to make a massive holiday mix with the best tracks of the year (which I think is still happening) with some other web sites. I know Palms Out, 33Jones, Analog Giant and Call Me Mickey all turned in mixes, with more to come.

I wasn't going to post this for a couple of reasons, the main one being I am not a DJ. I worked these together on Cool Edit and I did the best job I could. I am happy how it turned out because it isn't embarrassing and I was able to work in my favorite tracks of the year into a 15 minute mix...enjoy

Still Listen To Gangsta Music - Best of 2K6 in 15 minutes (YSI)/(Z-Share)

0. Gangsta Music/Money Maker Intro (vyle. bmore rmx)
1. Justin Timberlake Feat T.I. - My Love
2. Lil Wayne - Donks
3. Lil Wayne and Birdman - Stuntin' Like My Daddy
4. Pusha, Game and Dre - Chevy Ridin High
5. Rick Ross - Push it to the Limit
6. Lil Wayne - Pump That Bass
7. Camron Feat Lil Wayne - Touch it or Not

In case you haven't heard.
Nas scores his third No. 1 on The Billboard 200 this week with his eighth studio set, "Hip Hop Is Dead." The Def Jam effort moved 355,000 copies last week in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan. The rapper's last effort, "Street's Disciple," peaked at No. 5 on the chart. Nas' two other sets to take the summit were 1999's "I Am... The Autobiography" and 1996's "It Was Written."
Nice work Nasir.