Thursday, October 12, 2006

Cousin Cole

This dude has been knockin around for a while now. I remember listening to his 'Pass that Dutch' remix quite a while ago.

I enjoy all his work and most recently was really feelin his 'Atlantic Records Clearance T.I.' track (this can be heard/downloaded over at his myspace)

Here is a live mix that he did. I'm not going to post the tracklisting but basically your gonna get some Jesus and Mary Chain, Pitbull, Ying Yang and Daft Punk.

Cousin Cole - Live Mix 9/6/06

If you want more there is plenty on his official spot as well as myspace.

I don't want to beat a dead horse but I noticed today a very nice link to Still-Listen via chchchea. They had this to say regarding our RIAA incident, sufice to say I took all the info from the RIAA to heart and we are working with what we can. Thanks for the continued support.

One page that was linked from chchchea that will be very useful is the RIAA Radar page. Fellow bloggers if your concerned about RIAA issues try this out and continue to procede with legal caution.

Nuff of that