Thursday, October 12, 2006

The weather in New York City


I hear another front is on the way into New York City..

As many of you might know the game last night was rained out (I watched Lost and caught up Heroes instead). The replacement activity was much better for my heart anyway..well thats what I did while the game was rainied out. Joe Sports Fan speculated what some of the players did instead of the game:

Albert Pujols – Put his full uniform on, spikes and eye black included, and stared at a picture of Tom Glavine for six consecutive hours without blinking.

Tom Glavine – Crossword puzzles. All night long.

Ronnie Belliard – Had absolutely no idea that the game got rained out until 7:30 Thursday morning.

Those were my favorites, you can read the whole article here.

Go Birds, I'm kinda worried about the weather in NY right now as well.