Thursday, December 15, 2005

Go shorty, it's your bat miztvah

Papoose is kinda the man. I kind touched on him yesterday. I think he could be really good, he just needs to be shown the way. There is something really raw about his flow. He kinda reminds me of Game long before his record dropped. "The west coast Jay-Z".Not only are his mix tape covers awesome but the man can throw it down too.

So what is the problem with Papoose? Does he need a produce to really make him fire? You be the judge. Also best song title of the year.

Papoose - Hummin Like a Slave prod- by eminem

Here is some dips as well. I know you have most likely heard this song, its fire. But I can't get enough of it.

TI- Feat Cam'ron and Julez - Royality

Tomorrow I should have the first Top 5 list for ya'll. I know you've been patiently waiting. Its going to be good.

Oh and file in the what the fuck catagory. 50 cent plays bat miztvah along with Steven Tyler. Click here for more info and pics.