Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Who You Think Your Car Jackin'

Akon, company and some geography.
While his record might not be the best or worst everytime he pops up on a track he kills it. He sings insane hooks and his vocals sound so good. Akon is the man, I mean he grew up in Senegal and then moved to Jersey. Then he started stealing cars. The best thing about these tracks that I am putting up today isn't Akon in fact, its the others on the tracks.

France, France is doing it really big right now (for those that speak French they tuerie it), not only do I have people over here holding it down helping out every sec they can with kevin kash dot com, but they have guys that are fucking doing it.

This track has been blowing up all over I know nothing about Monsieur R. I have no idea what he is saying at all. But its fucking great. Akon sings in English and Monsieur R raps in French, what a brilliant idea. I heard that this was the youth anthem a few weeks ago. Actually Monsieur Vernon told me that Fireman was the anthem for the streets over there, but thats a different story. This might be one of the top singles of the year. I can't say enough about this track. Brilliant.

Akon feat Monsieur R - Rebel Musik

Then my man HOG pointed out this one to me. Good look. And this is what he had to say about it. "Young Jeezy and Akon Soul Survivor remix with Shabba Ranks, Sizzla, and Vybz Kartel. Sick gangsta life track with a sung hook that could only be better (maybe) if Nate Dogg was signing it. This remix takes it way beyond the next level. Shabba comes screaming like he has been locked in a basement for the last ten years. His screaming about guns and murder while Sizzla tries to keep it righteous is pretty tight. Shabba destroys this track. "

I don't even need to say anything else.

Young Jeezy feat Sizzla Akon, Shabba Ranks and- Vibez Kartel - Soul Survivor