Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Whatever Gets You Through The Morning



Its fucking nice outside, it makes me want to listen to slow jams, jawns that should have been summer jams and westcoast shit.

It makes me wonder why I did not buy that house in computer or this house in Compton I was looking at on craigs list last year.

Anyway. No Dips today, although Juelz is going to be releases Back Like Cooked Crack 4:REHAB in the coming weeks.

Next I predict RELAPSE and then DEATH. I'm serious, we shall see.

I don't know what this is or what is from. I just know that I have it (a Gangsta Music exclusive), and there is no DJ all over it. Which makes it really nice. Its not on the new Biggie CD, I don't think it is.

Biggie and The Game-1970's Something

Doc pretty much said it best when he said that this song should have been a summer jam. I know its not NORE's fault on this one. Def Jam is just great at putting out rap albums on time (sarcasm). I know this is old, but it sounded great coming out of my jeep as I was brushing off snow this morning, with the case to the cd.

Nore and Skateboard P-I'm A G

And then lil wayne. This song is a sleeper, I like when wayne calls radio stations rap racists and claiming that they don't play him cause he is from the south. Maybe its true. Hot 97 give my boy some love.

Lil Wayne and Robin Thicke-Shoota