Thursday, January 19, 2006

Jay is about to enter the movement.

I know this isn't round two, but its something new.

I can't notice anything too different about this track except the intro.

Go Cam!

Get em.

Cam - You Gotta Love It Beyonce (new intro)


This next Cam track might be from Killa Season, it also might not be it is brand new.

Cam - Oh What a Night


Mixtape Season.

And then all the older tracks.

Cam interview with Kay

Cam - You Got To Love It Beyonce (Old Intro)

Cam - Swagger Jackin'

All Day Every Day..

More from XXL:

XXl-what about 50 and g unit.How do you compete?

Cam-I got respect for G unit.and I have respect for 50 as a business man.But I dont look at them as competition.I look at them as somebody that already did it and crossed over.But I dont see them as competition on no level,No disrespect-the sales are sales-but as far as swagger,style,lyrics,jewelry,streets ,its us.I could never say nothing about 50.He dissed alot of n1ggas,but he has never said our names so I dont have no problem with him.